This army used to include every single Bionicle set ever created; it was formed shortly before the arrival of the Stars to prepare for the arrival of Hero Factory. When the Stars arrived, Tahu Stars attempted to take control of it; instead, he split it in half, with Tahu Mata managing to keep control of half while Tahu Stars took control of the other. The army is led by none other than Tahu Mata himself, the very first Bionicle set built in the house. The second in command is Lewa Mata, who was the second set ever built. Early on in the Civil War, Pohatu Mata and Kopaka Mata were both killed, negating the army's ability to use the Akamai and Wairuha combiners. Since then, the army has sustained few heavy losses, and has actually had some Bionicles transfer from Tahu Stars' army to theirs.
Tahu Mata (Leader); Alive
Lewa Mata (2nd in Command); Alive
Pohatu Mata; Deceased
Gali Mata; Alive
Kopaka Mata; Deceased
Onua Mata; Deceased
Turaga Onewa; Alive
Turaga Matau; Alive
Tahu Nuva; Alive
Kopaka Nuva; Alive
Gali Nuva; Alive
Lewa Nuva; Alive
Pohatu Nuva; Alive
Onua Nuva; Alive
Akamai Nuva; Alive, Non-Existent (Combiner)
Lehvak (#s 1-19); 17 Still Alive
Tahnok (#s 1-19); 19 Still Alive
Kohrak (#s 1-19); 19 Still Alive
Nuju Hordika; Deceased
Matau Hordika; Deceased
Vakama Hordika; Alive
Whenua Hordika; Alive
Nokama Hordika; Deceased
Zaktan; Alive (Possibly Immortal)
Nuparu Inika; Alive
Pohatu Mistika w/ Rockoh T3; Alive
Lewa Mistika w/ Axalara T9; Alive
Antroz Phantoka; Alive
Antroz Mistika w/ Jetrax T6; Deceased
Antroz Mistika w/ Jetrax T6 Special Edition; Deceased
Vultraz; Alive (Currently lost in the future)
Skrall Stars (#s 14 & 15); Both Still Alive
There are several characters in this army that have become important in the comedy.
1. Tahu Mata - As the leader, he is also one of the main characters of the comedy. He's usually not in the field as much as Tahu Stars, meaning he gets less screen time, but many of the Bionicles prefer him anyway because they know him and because he'll step down if it's done diplomatically.
2. Lewa Mata - The second in command, and usualy Tahu Mata's public face. He'll often lead groups into battle, including the Toa Nuva, and if often paired with Tahu Nuva.
3. Maxilos - A cunning set that thinks somewhat like a robot. He is very strong, and able to take on sets much larger than him with little difficulty. It was recently revealed that this is because he was glued together, allowing him to be more reckless.
4. Tahu Nuva - He is often seen leading groups into battle with Lewa Mata, and is also the leader of the Toa Nuva. So far, he has been extremely lucky, having barely survived several attacks during the comedy.
5. Strakk - A white Glatorian that has proved himself to be a worthy combatant. Though he has not quite reached the level of Tahu Nuva yet, he is quickly becoming one of Tahu Mata's most trusted soldiers, and may well end up as a bodyguard to the Toa.
6. Zaktan - The green Piraka set. None of the Piraka, including him, have done much during the war so far; however, each of them has been assigned to a tribe of Bohrok and Bohrok-Va, along with the corresponding Bohrok-Kal. Zaktan was seemingly killed by Rotor in battle, but managed to stay alive. He will often break the fourth wall, though he can't seem to find it.
-This army was originally run by Tahu Mata, with the other five Toa Mata forming a council directly below him; however, with the deaths of Kopaka Mata and Pohatu Mata, Lewa Mata has become 2nd in Command, while Gali Mata and Onua Mata have become prison guards.